About The Rite Stuff Heracles Shirt
The Rite Stuff Heracles Shirt, the titan of work shirts, has returned with a new name, new details, and is now better than ever. Based on the style of scalloped yoke chambray work shirts that first appeared in 1912 in Chicago and soon spread to workers across America who desired a smart, durable, and versatile work shirt, the Heracles sits at the top of the heap.
The Heracles features scalloped shoulder yokes and a deep, scalloped back yoke for extra durability. Ventilation holes line the underarms and back to let your body breathe in warm conditions. The chin strap allows for a cleaner, neater appearance when buttoning the shirt up.
And as always, the Heracles shirt is made in Japan with John Lofgren & Co. to John’s exacting level of quality and fair treatment of workers at every step of the way.
- One wash; expect little to no shrinkage
- 5 oz. selvedge chambray, 100% cotton, milled in Japan
- Unbleached ecru stitching, 100% cotton, made in Japan
- Scalloped shoulder yokes and back yoke
- Ventilation holes at the underarms and back
- Painted metal cat’s eye buttons, made in Japan
- Triple chain-stitched along all major seams
- Selvedge gussets
- One-piece sleeve cuffs
- Chainstitch runoff
- Cotton tags, made and printed in Japan
- Made in Japan