The Papa Nui Okinawa Cap was originally developed for Supply Office Headquarter Marine Corps contracts. It comes in a Herringbone Twill Frogskin Camo with a Naha Brown flip-up visor.
The unique Frogskin Camo pattern was developed and used by the US Marine Corps during World War II and is printed with a different pattern on each side to enable it to meet the needs of troops in different environments.
Unlike the Beach Master, on the Okinawa Cap the “Beach” side of the fabric, with it’s sandy hues, is used on the out-facing side and the “Jungle” side is used inside.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Okinawa Cap
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- Authentic four panel aviator construction with Papa Nui signature South Pacific Visor
- USMC Frogskin Camouflage fabric
- 100% Japanese milled Herringbone Twill
- Rugged HBT sweatband
- Naha Brown flip-up visor
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink