The Papa Nui Superfort Cap was worn by the B-29 long range bomber crews high in the Stratosphere who took the fight right to the front door of the enemy. In peace time the B-29 was converted to carry Chuck Yeager’s X-1 Rocket Plane but their crews loved the caps so much they kept on wearing them.
As part of the Atoll Rocket Riders collection, the Superfort Cap takes the ubiquitous crew favourite A-3 cap and rebuilds it like no one has ever attempted before. It pioneers new ground like our intrepid rocket men.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Superfort Cap
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- Test facility tough Herringbone Twill
- Military spec Olive Drab colour way
- Genuine Australian Kangaroo hide sweatband with Milliners Grosgrain bow
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Machine washable
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink
Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm).
To find out more about how to measure your head to get the sizing of your cap perfect, see this detailed post about Papa Nui sizing. Need more information on how to fine tune the sizing of your Papa Nui cap? Our sizing page also contains information about how to stretch or shrink your cap.
Before attempting to stretch or shrink your cap, please see the Care section to see if this is possible with your model.
Where necessary, we recommend machine washing your Superfort Cap on a cold cycle and line drying.
If you’re happy with the sizing of your Superfort Cap, avoid tumble drying as this may result in slight shrinkage.
Shipping & Returns
We want shopping with Those That Know to be easy. To make sure you’re completely satisfied with your experience with us we have a simple Shipping & Returns process.
We use Royal Mail to ship orders. We charge a flat rate shipping cost per order based on your location. This is:
- UK – £3.55 (Delivery in 48 hours)
- Europe – £4.80 (Delivery in 3-5 working days)
- Rest of World – from £6.50 (Delivery in 6-7 working days)
You can find out more about our shipping methods and international zones on our shipping page.
We’re happy to accept return or exchange of orders in new and unworn condition with original packaging within 14 days of receipt. To return your order, please contact us first on email@example.com.
For more information about the process, see our returns page.