The Papa Nui Mercury Cap is sure to become a summer season favourite. Part of the Atoll Rocket Riders collection, the Mercury is designed with a vintage ball cap shape and constructed from a cool lightweight cotton. Realised in the classic NASA Blue colour, the Mercury Cap is issued with an Olive Drab Herringbone Twill under visor and Broadcloth taping. Mission ready for hot weather training.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Mercury Cap
- Designed in the South Pacific
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- NASA Blue 100% pure cotton
- Japanese milled Olive Drab Herringbone Twill anti glare under visor
- Cotton broadcloth taping
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Machine washable
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink
Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm).
To find out more about how to measure your head to get the sizing of your cap perfect, see this detailed post about Papa Nui sizing. Need more information on how to fine tune the sizing of your Papa Nui cap? Our sizing page also contains information about how to stretch or shrink your cap.
Before attempting to stretch or shrink your cap, please see the Care section to see if this is possible with your model.
Where necessary, we recommend machine washing your Mercury Cap on a cold cycle and line drying.
If you’re happy with the sizing of your Mercury Cap, avoid tumble drying as this may result in slight shrinkage.
Shipping & Returns
We want shopping with Those That Know to be easy. To make sure you’re completely satisfied with your experience with us we have a simple Shipping & Returns process.
We use Royal Mail to ship orders. We charge a flat rate shipping cost per order based on your location. This is:
- UK – £3.55 (Delivery in 48 hours)
- Europe – £4.80 (Delivery in 3-5 working days)
- Rest of World – from £6.50 (Delivery in 6-7 working days)
You can find out more about our shipping methods and international zones on our shipping page.
We’re happy to accept return or exchange of orders in new and unworn condition with original packaging within 14 days of receipt. To return your order, please contact us first on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the process, see our returns page.