The Papa Nui L-4 Cap takes its inspiration from late 1940s style aviation caps and arrives in a beautiful lightweight Japanese Chambray fabric. Two contrasting but nonetheless beautiful colour options are available, Indigo and Natural Seeded.
With a close crown fit and a generous visor the L-4 Cap features a trio of grommets on each side to keep your head cool while other are losing theirs.
The Indigo model comes with a Navy Blue cotton flip-up and the Natural Seeded Chambray model has a taupe flip-up.
With the exceptional construction and attention to detail you’ve come to expect from all Papa Nui models, it is the perfect cap for your warm weather operations.
Key Features of the Papa Nui L-4 Cap
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- Inspired by late 40’s aviation caps
- Japanese Chambray construction
- Two colour options available, Indigo and Natural Seeded Chambray
- Anti-glare under-visor
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink