The Papa Nui Deep Six cap is standard issue for South Pacific aviators. It is constructed from a lightweight cotton in USN Safety Yellow, which the Papa took directly from original US Naval colour charts. The Deep Six Cap is designed to be bright and visible to aid the search for downed pilots. A contrast Olive Green Herringbone Twill anti-glare visor and sweatband complete this striking warm weather cap.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Deep Six Cap
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- South Pacific aviator’s cap
- Lightweight cotton construction in USN yellow colour
- Anti-glare under-visor and sweatband in Olive Green Herringbone Twill fabric
- Taped internal seams
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink
Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm).
To find out more about how to measure your head to get the sizing of your cap perfect, see this detailed post about Papa Nui sizing. Need more information on how to fine tune the sizing of your Papa Nui cap? Our sizing page also contains information about how to stretch or shrink your cap.
Before attempting to stretch or shrink your cap, please see the Care section to see if this is possible with your model.
The Deep Six cap is machine-washable. We recommend washing on a cold cycle and line drying.
If you’re happy with the fit of your Sub Hunter, we recommend avoiding tumble drying as this may result in slight shrinkage.
Shipping & Returns
We want shopping with Those That Know to be easy. To make sure you’re completely satisfied with your experience with us we have a simple Shipping & Returns process.
We use Royal Mail to ship orders. We charge a flat rate shipping cost per order based on your location. This is:
- UK – £3.55 (Delivery in 48 hours)
- Europe – £4.80 (Delivery in 3-5 working days)
- Rest of World – from £6.50 (Delivery in 6-7 working days)
You can find out more about our shipping methods and international zones on our shipping page.
We’re happy to accept return or exchange of orders in new and unworn condition with original packaging within 14 days of receipt. To return your order, please contact us first on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the process, see our returns page.