The Papa Nui Deep Six cap is standard issue for South Pacific aviators. It is constructed from a lightweight cotton in USN Safety Yellow, which the Papa took directly from original US Naval colour charts. The Deep Six Cap is designed to be bright and visible to aid the search for downed pilots. A contrast Olive Green Herringbone Twill anti-glare visor and sweatband complete this striking warm weather cap.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Deep Six Cap
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- South Pacific aviator’s cap
- Lightweight cotton construction in USN yellow colour
- Anti-glare under-visor and sweatband in Olive Green Herringbone Twill fabric
- Taped internal seams
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink