The Papa Nui Bird Farm Cap is a cold weather, winter-ready cap of flawless beauty and quality. Named after a sailor’s moniker for an aircraft carrier, the Papa has taken best elements of the original USN deck cap and used them to influence this reimagined model.
The Bird Farm is constructed from Navy Jungle Cloth, the fabric used on the iconic N-1 Deck Jacket, and is lined in 100% pure wool for extra warmth.
Ruggedly handsome and built to withstand the coldest of Arctic blasts, the Papa has you covered for the winter months.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Bird Farm Cap
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- Inspired by the original Naval Deck Cap
- Navy Jungle Cloth Whipcord construction
- Lined in 100% pure wool
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)