The Papa Nui Beach Master Hat is one of the Papa’s most iconic models. Inspired by the very best examples of the GI issue Daisy Mae, it is named after the officer in charge of disembarkation during amphibious warfare.
Without doubt the Papa Nui model we are asked about the most.
To address demand the Beach Master is back, this time in a beautiful Frogskin Camo milled in Japan. Perfectly suited for surf or service, the Beach Master is as rugged as they come but is lightweight and pliable enough to be rolled for pocket storage.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Beach Master Hat
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- Inspired by GI issue Daisy Mae hats
- Japanese-milled Frogskin Camo construction
- “Jungle” side out, “Beach” side in
- Lightweight and pliable enough to be rolled for pocked storage
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink
Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm).
To find out more about how to measure your head to get the sizing of your cap perfect, see this detailed post about Papa Nui sizing. Need more information on how to fine tune the sizing of your Papa Nui cap? Our sizing page also contains information about how to stretch or shrink your cap.
Before attempting to stretch or shrink your cap, please see the Care section to see if this is possible with your model.
The Beach Master is a low-maintenance piece and designed for surf or service.
When necessary, we recommend a cold machine wash and line dry. If you are happy with the sizing of your Beach Master, avoid tumble drying as this may result in slight shrinkage.
Shipping & Returns
We want shopping with Those That Know to be easy. To make sure you’re completely satisfied with your experience with us we have a simple Shipping & Returns process.
We use Royal Mail to ship orders. We charge a flat rate shipping cost per order based on your location. This is:
- UK – £3.55 (Delivery in 48 hours)
- Europe – £4.80 (Delivery in 3-5 working days)
- Rest of World – from £6.50 (Delivery in 6-7 working days)
You can find out more about our shipping methods and international zones on our shipping page.
We’re happy to accept return or exchange of orders in new and unworn condition with original packaging within 14 days of receipt. To return your order, please contact us first on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the process, see our returns page.