The Papa Nui Beach Master Hat is one of the Papa’s most iconic models. Inspired by the very best examples of the GI issue Daisy Mae, it is named after the officer in charge of disembarkation during amphibious warfare.
Without doubt the Papa Nui model we are asked about the most.
To address demand the Beach Master is back, this time in a beautiful Frogskin Camo milled in Japan. Perfectly suited for surf or service, the Beach Master is as rugged as they come but is lightweight and pliable enough to be rolled for pocket storage.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Beach Master Hat
- Made in Japan by John Lofgren & Co.
- Inspired by GI issue Daisy Mae hats
- Japanese-milled Frogskin Camo construction
- “Jungle” side out, “Beach” side in
- Lightweight and pliable enough to be rolled for pocked storage
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
- Cold wash/soak to shape or stretch, hot wash/soak and tumble dry to shrink