The Papa Nui Apollo Cap us the centrepiece of the Atoll Rocket Riders collection. The members of the USS Papa Nui crew were involved in the task of recovering capsules upon earth re-entry. When the hatches were opened each astronaut was handed a commemorative cap and the Apollo Cap is an exacting copy of this ready for you to own.
Perhaps the finest cap ever released to market, with unrivalled attention to detail and quality of construction.
Constructed from Royal Blue Melton Wool with a yellow crafted Papa Nui patch, the cap is finished with an anti-glare Billiard Green under-visor and military-grade Olive Drab Herringbone Twill inside panel.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Apollo Cap
- Designed in the South Pacific
- Made in Japan at the John Lofgren & Co. factory
- Royal Blue Melton Wool construction
- Papa Nui Apollo 12 crafted patch
- Anti-glare Billiard Green under visor to calm the fierce Pacific Sun
- Military grade Olive Drab Herringbone Twill inside panel facing
- Genuine Australian Kangaroo sweatband with satin Grosgrain Millinery bow
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)