The Papa Nui Apollo Cap us the centrepiece of the Atoll Rocket Riders collection. The members of the USS Papa Nui crew were involved in the task of recovering capsules upon earth re-entry. When the hatches were opened each astronaut was handed a commemorative cap and the Apollo Cap is an exacting copy of this ready for you to own.
Perhaps the finest cap ever released to market, with unrivalled attention to detail and quality of construction.
Constructed from Royal Blue Melton Wool with a yellow crafted Papa Nui patch, the cap is finished with an anti-glare Billiard Green under-visor and military-grade Olive Drab Herringbone Twill inside panel.
Key Features of the Papa Nui Apollo Cap
- Designed in the South Pacific
- Made in Japan at the John Lofgren & Co. factory
- Royal Blue Melton Wool construction
- Papa Nui Apollo 12 crafted patch
- Anti-glare Billiard Green under visor to calm the fierce Pacific Sun
- Military grade Olive Drab Herringbone Twill inside panel facing
- Genuine Australian Kangaroo sweatband with satin Grosgrain Millinery bow
- Hino Maru internal country of origin patch
- Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm)
Sizes Medium (57-58cm) and Large (59-60cm).
To find out more about how to measure your head to get the sizing of your cap perfect, see this detailed post about Papa Nui sizing. Need more information on how to fine tune the sizing of your Papa Nui cap? Our sizing page also contains information about how to stretch or shrink your cap.
Before attempting to stretch or shrink your cap, please see the Care section to see if this is possible with your model.
As the Apollo Cap is constructed from Melton Wool, do not machine wash or tumble dry.
Spot clean and, if necessary, enlist the services of your local professional dry cleaning facility.
Shipping & Returns
We want shopping with Those That Know to be easy. To make sure you’re completely satisfied with your experience with us we have a simple Shipping & Returns process.
We use Royal Mail to ship orders. We charge a flat rate shipping cost per order based on your location. This is:
- UK – £3.55 (Delivery in 48 hours)
- Europe – £4.80 (Delivery in 3-5 working days)
- Rest of World – from £6.50 (Delivery in 6-7 working days)
You can find out more about our shipping methods and international zones on our shipping page.
We’re happy to accept return or exchange of orders in new and unworn condition with original packaging within 14 days of receipt. To return your order, please contact us first on [email protected].
For more information about the process, see our returns page.