Overlord Brand are based in Marseille, France and create upcyled vintage clothing using workwear and military materials from a range of sources to breath new life into fabrics that would otherwise be discarded. The Overlord Patchwork Military Pants use classic US Army Utility Uniforms as their basis and, with considerable skill and admirable attention to detail, upcycle them into a one-off unique piece that becomes way more than the sum of its parts.
The Utility Uniform (OG-107) was the basic work uniform worn by US Army personnel from 1952 until it was discontinued in 1989. The set consisted of a jacket, shirt and trousers, each made of 8.5oz Cotton Sateen in Olive. Later variations were made of a Polyester Cotton blend that tended to hold it colour for longer, while the original fabrics tended to fade to a green-ish grey. The Utility Uniform was finally succeeded after more than three decades of service by the Battle Dress Uniform (BDU).
Each pair of Overlord Patchwork Military Pants is constructed with fabrics from multiple sources. Each with a different age, shade and degree of wear. These raw materials are then expertly cut and sewn in Overlord’s workshop to a slim, straight contemporary fit.
The pants are finished with pocked bags made from used parachute canopies and deadstock workwear buttons.
Key Features of the Overlord Patchwork Military Pants
- Upcycled vintage clothing
- Original materials sourced from vintage US Army clothing
- Slim, straight, contemporary fit
- Sizes small, medium, large and XL available
- No two pieces are the same
- Finished with pocket bags made from used parachute canopies and deadstock workwear buttons
- Come with Overlord branded cotton packaging
- Designed in Marseille, France