The Faler Natural Fold wallet is one of four colour variations available and forms part of the Horween Chromexcel side of the range.
Obeying the same minimal but functional design principles that all Faler pieces adhere to, the Fold Wallet is practical enough to hold bank notes and several credit cards, but with a slimline profile that means it can fit into any pocket comfortably.
The laborious process of creating Horween Chromexcel Leather has been around for over 100 years and, because of the over 89 steps involved in its production, you can be sure that only the best hides are used. The resulting soft handle and renowned durability mean the Faler Natural Fold Wallet will be a pleasure to own and is built to last. Over time the colour will darken and develop a unique patina reflecting its use and the life of its owner.
The exceptional leather is made in Dayton, Ohio, at the Faler workshop using traditional leathercraft techniques. It is stitched using waxed linen thread sourced from France before the edges are finished with locally sourced organic beeswax.
Key Features of the Faler Natural Fold Wallet
- Foldable card holder made from natural Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Two pockets capable of holding bank notes or several credit cards
- Hand cut and stitched using traditional leathercraft techniques
- Waxed linen thread sourced from France
- Edges and thread waxed using locally sourced organic beeswax
- Made in Dayton, Ohio, USA