One of four variations available, the Faler Chestnut Fold Wallet utilises the iconic Horween Chromexcel Leather to create a practical, easy to live with wallet that is has the good looks and attention to detail you can rely upon from Faler.
Following an ethos of simple, minimal design and a belief that form follows function, the beauty of the Fold Wallet is in the attention to detail. It is slimline enough to fit easily into any pocket but functional enough to hold bank notes and several credit cards without feeling bulky.
The Faler Chestnut Fold Wallet is made from Horween’s iconic Chromexcel Leather. This in itself is a mark of quality as the intensive process involved in producing Chromexcel means that only the finest hides are selected. Horween have been producing Chromexcel for over 100 years and only the most skilled workers are involved in the laborious 89-step, multiple week process.
Faler hand cut and stitch each wallet in their Dayton, Ohio workshop using traditional leathercraft techniques. It is then stitched with waxed lined thread sourced from France and local organic beeswax is used to finish the edges. The result is a wallet that is hard-wearing but beautiful and built to last a lifetime.
Key Features of the Faler Chestnut Fold Wallet
- Foldable card holder made from chestnut Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Two pockets capable of holding bank notes or several credit cards
- Hand cut and stitched using traditional leathercraft techniques
- Waxed linen thread sourced from France
- Edges and thread waxed using locally sourced organic beeswax
- Made in Dayton, Ohio, USA