One of four colour options produced, the Faler Burgundy Fold Wallet takes the simple, minimal two pocket design and adds a beautiful deep burgundy Horween Chromexcel Leather to the mix.
Designed to be functional whilst fitting comfortably into any pocket, the Fold Wallet has plenty of room to hold bank notes or several credit cards. Believing that there’s beauty in simplicity, the wallet is cut and sewn by hand in the Faler workshop in Dayton, Ohio.
The Faler Burgundy Fold Wallet is made from Horween’s iconic Chromexcel Leather. This in itself is a mark of quality as the intensive process involved in producing Chromexcel means that only the finest hides are selected. Horween have been producing Chromexcel for over 100 years and only the most skilled workers are involved in the laborious 89-step, multiple week process.
Each wallet is finished with contrast waxed linen stitching using linen sourced from France. The edges are then waxed with organic beeswax that Faler source from local beekeepers.
Key Features of the Faler Burgundy Fold Wallet
- Foldable card holder made from burgundy Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Two pockets capable of holding bank notes or several credit cards
- Hand cut and stitched using traditional leathercraft techniques
- Waxed linen thread sourced from France
- Edges and thread waxed using locally sourced organic beeswax
- Made in Dayton, Ohio, USA