One of four colour options available, the Faler Black Fold Wallet sees Faler turn Latigo Leather hides of the highest quality into a wallet that will last a lifetime.
The Fold Wallet is simple but beautifully functional and will sit in your pocket comfortably without creating unwanted bulk. The wallet features two card pockets that are each capable of taking bank notes or two of three credit cards.
The use of Latigo Leather means that the Faler Black Fold Wallet is soft, supple and a delight to handle. Latigo takes its name from the Spanish for whip and is characterised for its manufacture process where the oiling and waxing takes places after the dying process. Latigo can often be found used in saddlery and is known for its tough but comfortable properties.
Each wallet is hand cut and stitched by Faler in their Ohio workshop. The stitching is done with waxed linen thread sourced from France, before the edges are waxed with locally sourced organic beeswax.
Key Features of the Faler Black Fold Wallet
- Foldable card holder made from black Latigo Leather
- Two pockets capable of holding bank notes or credit cards
- Hand cut and stitched using traditional leatherworking techniques
- Waxed linen thread sourced from France
- Edges and thread waxed using locally sourced organic beeswax
- Made in Dayton, Ohio, USA